Founded in 2011, Rosebud Games is an independent developer made up of experts behind Silent Hill: Origins, F.E.A.R. Extraction Point and The Witcher.
Based in Barcelona, Rosebud’s veteran team are international game award winners who specialise in creating intense, immersive game experiences for PC, Mac and console.
People who contributes to Rosebud:
- Toni Sanchez - Founder & Producer
- Jingjing Fan - Founder
- Raul Mora - Game Designer
- Andor Kollar - Lead Artist & 3D Supervisor
- Dani Naimare - Concept Artist
- Olivier de Cafmeyer - Environment Artist
- Dawid Marczynski - 3D Modeller
- Dan Palatnik - Vehicle Modeller
- Khamzat Isupov - Lead Animator
- Talia Hay - Animator
- Jason Whitehouse - Programmer
Rosebud were also fortunate enough to have the help of Jay Kyburz, Environment Lead for BioShock and Creator of Neptune's Pride, as a consultant.